Translate

INQUIRER.net

Friday, May 24, 2013

WELCOME !

SOME of you who follow me and my various social sites or know me personally...may be aware that I have done mission work in the Philippines...and based on my experiences in the Philippines have come away with a remarkeable admiration, respect, & love for the Filipino people, many of whom already know & love our Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior.


Thus, I wanted to devote a specific blog site to the Philippines and hope to be able to upload some of my pics and videos here, and periodically update it in response to current news & events. I have numerous other blogs all of which I try to also update so please be patient &  stay tuned for more.

“Before the mountains were brought forth or ever You had formed & given birth to the earth & the world, even from everlasting to everlasting  

You are God. ..”

Psalms 90:2